Following detailed discussions, we will develop a marketing strategy for your event. We will research and identify target sponsors, exhibitors and potential delegates.
We will also develop a detailed communications strategy for promoting and communicating your event. These strategies will:
- Maximise publicity of your event to potential delegates, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Promote your event nationally and internationally.
- Set up a conference micro-website as a resource for your delegates and a promotional tool for your sponsors and exhibitors.
- If required, purchase databases and media lists to increase contacts to promote your event.
- Investigate opportunities with professional bodies to accredit your event and promote your event through their networks, databases, event notification websites and member newsletters.
- Plan the content, design and look of your event (logos, papers, publications and promotional material.
- Coordinate the production of satchels, name tags, banners, signage, posters, presentation templates, etc, to translate the conference look across all event material to ensure consistency of branding and communication of your key messages and objectives throughout.
With highly successful marketing and communications skills Catalyst Event Solutions will work with you to recommend, develop and implement marketing and communications activities that will motivate your sponsors to sponsor the event, and your target audience to register to attend the event. Our approach is a consultative process to understand your needs, set clear objectives and lines of communication, and design a strategic plan that responsibly exceeds your goals with win-win results.
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling that product or service.